Refined hazelnut oil is a fatty oil obtained from hazelnuts by pressure followed by a refining process.
The product is typically used in applications such as dressings, sauces, seasonings and nutritional supplements.
Olvea is a manufacturer specializing in the supply of vegetable oils used in the food, beverage and nutritional industry. The company utilizes its fully-equipped facility to grind seeds, which are then cold pressed to extract oils and the end product. The company produces a wide range of refined olive oil, cold pressed pumpkin seed oil and organic virgin argan oil, amongst others.
Its wide range of vegetable oils and speciality ingredients are sourced from conventional, organic, sustainable or fair-trade supply chains. These are produced for the cosmetics, pharmaceutical and food industries. To maintain high standards regarding the quality, traceability and consistency of its raw materials, Olvea has set up global and sustainable supply chains. These include facilities in Morocco for Agan oil and Burkina Faso for shea butter and sesame oil.
To strengthen its commitment to sustainable development, the company recently inaugurated Olvea Green Technologies, one of the first eco-refineries in Europe. The facility can now offer its customers bio-sourced and eco-refined vegetable oils with complete traceability. Products are supplied locally by Savannah Fine Chemicals.
About Olvea Vegetable Oil:
- More than 160 people are involved in the production of vegetable and fish oils
- Annual sales of more than 100 million Euro
- Production and storage facilities in Morocco, Burkina Faso and Mauritania
- Trade offices in the US, Netherlands and Ghana
- More than 40 000 tonnes of oils per annum
- 70 per cent export share
- Certified organic by Ecocert in line with NOP standards and European Organic Regulation No 889/2008 Regulation
- Certified trade fair according to ESR standard.